Dr. Peter Bray received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Toronto in 1994, after that attained his Master’s degree in the Surgical Scientist Program. He underwent plastic surgery training at the University of Toronto, subsequently becoming a board-certified member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in 2001. As an active member of the surgical staff at the Toronto Western Hospital and an assistant professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto, Dr. Bray plays a substantial role in the training and development of medical students, residents and future plastic surgeons.
Dr. Bray is recognized as a leader in his field both by his clients and the press. His opinions are frequently sought by the mainstream media and his work has been profiled by numerous magazines and online resources.
For Dr. Bray, the key to successful cosmetic surgery is an appreciation for the fact that no two patients are alike. By addressing the needs of the individual and refusing cookie-cutter treatments, Dr. Bray creates results that appear as if born out of nature. Dr. Bray personally administers every aspect of your care, from initial consultation to ultimate recovery. This hands-on approach allows Dr. Bray to gain insight into your specific concerns and develop an appropriate course of treatment. Regarded for his relentless commitment to the safety and well-being of his patients, it’s this personal touch that separates him from the field.
Whether your preferences are surgical, non-surgical, or a combination of the two, Dr. Bray will seek to reassure your decisions and accommodate your needs. While in the care of Dr. Bray, patients will never feel pressured into undergoing a procedure that is outside of their comfort zone.
Awards & Recognition:
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto, 1994
- Master of Science, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, 1998
- Postgraduate Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency – University of Toronto
- Clinician Investigator Program, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2001
- Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, 2001 – present
- Co-Chair, Electronic Health Records Clinical Advisory Committee, University Health Network
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Ontario Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association